Welcome

Beyond the Aura:

I invite you to look into a window of my world. To share in my experiences through this exciting and unpredictable world.As an actress and artist,unpredictable is a part of my everyday vocabulary.It is an extremely divine yet sometimes worrying feeling.
However, through the constant hustle and bustle of my life, I remind myself of one of my favorite quotes:

"I don't know what the future holds,

but I do know WHO holds the future."

I encourage you to think on this quote daily;to surrender your everyday circumstances to God.

He knows your needs. He knows your desires. He is also very much aware of His plan for you.

I have just a small idea of what God wants to do with my life.As for that bit of small information,I'm happy to say that I know I have heard God's voice in this area.I have full and joyful confidence that He hears my prayers, so I know He is very in tune with yours as well.

With just small knowledge of where I am going in life, I must continue to run towards Him in full force,while putting NO limit on Him.

I plead with you! Don't put a limit on what God can do!!He has placed those godly desires in your heart for a reason.So don't give up on what is possible.

"With God,all things are possible."

However,you must be patient. He works in very mysterious ways, and it's always in His timing-which always is joyfully comedic to me.

Run for the prize to which God has called you heavenward!!!

So, go about your day, and let the Holy Spirit be a constant reminder that everything is in VERY capable hands.

God's love for you and me is so incomprehensible.Let Him sway you to a place of peace and joy. :)

Joyfully,
Sarah

Welcome to My World

Welcome to My World

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello CCM!

       I honestly could not have asked for a better group of people to work with here at the Center for Creative Media!!!I am surrounded by so much love and opportunity here, as well as God stretching me in ways I did not know were possible,that transition has been mostly smooth. I left an extremely loved group of people back home however. They will definitely be missed and thought of during this new season of my life.

As of right now, I'm immediately diving into the production of Teen Mania's:Aquire the Fire. The launch of the 2010-2011 season is next month, so we are a bunch of busy bees running around like crazy.We have this thing called "quiet minute", which is to take a brief pause from our rushing around and reflect on the true reason of ATF: God's love and mercy. I'm officially allowed to call a "quiet minute" any time that I like!!This will for sure come in handy.

I was also blessed with the great opportunity to be a vocalist in our made-up worship team. Our executive producer/director will ask for a worship service, and I and three others will hold a mini service-God definitely pays attention to my small desires:) I have always wanted to be on the worship team, I just always had a conflicting schedule.Now it's integrated right into it!I love it!

I miss all of my Austinites and can''t wait to visit you for Thanksgiving!!!Your continuous support and prayers is extremely valued!

Joyfully,Sarah

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful post, Sarah...Sarah Joy. Can't wait to see you in November. Love to hear how your experience on the worship team goes. Take care. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new blog, Sarah!! And I LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Sarah!! So proud of you. Sing out on that worship team, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Sarah.. I am so glad you are having a good time. Glad you get to sing.. I love the "quiet minute".. I may steal that.. Love you and am so proud of you

    Cissy

    ReplyDelete