Welcome

Beyond the Aura:

I invite you to look into a window of my world. To share in my experiences through this exciting and unpredictable world.As an actress and artist,unpredictable is a part of my everyday vocabulary.It is an extremely divine yet sometimes worrying feeling.
However, through the constant hustle and bustle of my life, I remind myself of one of my favorite quotes:

"I don't know what the future holds,

but I do know WHO holds the future."

I encourage you to think on this quote daily;to surrender your everyday circumstances to God.

He knows your needs. He knows your desires. He is also very much aware of His plan for you.

I have just a small idea of what God wants to do with my life.As for that bit of small information,I'm happy to say that I know I have heard God's voice in this area.I have full and joyful confidence that He hears my prayers, so I know He is very in tune with yours as well.

With just small knowledge of where I am going in life, I must continue to run towards Him in full force,while putting NO limit on Him.

I plead with you! Don't put a limit on what God can do!!He has placed those godly desires in your heart for a reason.So don't give up on what is possible.

"With God,all things are possible."

However,you must be patient. He works in very mysterious ways, and it's always in His timing-which always is joyfully comedic to me.

Run for the prize to which God has called you heavenward!!!

So, go about your day, and let the Holy Spirit be a constant reminder that everything is in VERY capable hands.

God's love for you and me is so incomprehensible.Let Him sway you to a place of peace and joy. :)

Joyfully,
Sarah

Welcome to My World

Welcome to My World

Monday, September 6, 2010

Surrender


Very personally, and honestly, I can tell you that it has been difficult for me to choose happiness in the position I'm  currently in. I feel like I have been walking around in a "all about me" mentality. 


In a recent session the speaker spoke this to the audience:"Do not underestimate the position God has put you in." Conviction hit me hard.It was like the Holy Spirit put a mirror up to my heart. I had been searching for ways to advance my career and status rather than striving to advance the kingdom. It amuses me because I  constantly ask God to sit enthroned in my heart; to take full reign and make His will, mine. I consistently pray to have God make His desire my own. So guess what?! That is exactly what He is going to do. I have been making myself so vulnerable to His purpose for my life that He is the one ordering my steps! It makes me excited to think about it now, but when I was stuck in my selfish attitude I was dulling the pure joy He is instilling in my life.


We so easily ask God to send us across the nations so that we can preach His great Word. Be careful when you ask,however, because He will do just that. And He may not always put you in a place that you like or feel happy at, but in a place where He can work IN you and THROUGH you the most. If you have been called and don't feel happy, give it time. He promises us, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everything shall be added unto you". He also says in 2 Corinthians "We must carry around in us the death of Christ so that the life of Christ may be shine bright to the nations".


If you are still waiting to discover your purpose or be sent somewhere, place your trust Him, and remind yourself, everything is going to be alright. Do not fear!Christ has already overcome the world!!!!!


My step mom, Libby, gave me this song when I was facing one of the hardest transitions/challenge in my life. She said ,"Sarah, I want you to really listen to this song, and remind yourself everyday that everything IS going to be alright". 
"It's Going To Be Alright" by Sara Groves


"It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright

I can tell by your eyes that you're not getting any sleep
And you try to rise above it, but feel you're sinking in too deep
Oh, oh I believe, I believe that

It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright

I believe you'll outlive this pain in you heart
And you'll gain such a strength from what is tearing you apart
Oh, oh I believe I believe that

It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright

When some time has past us, and the story if retold
It will mirror the strength and the courage in your soul
Oh, oh, I believe I believe,

I believe
I believe

I did not come here to offer you clichÈ's
I will not pretend to know of all your pain
Just when you cannot, then I will hold out faith, for you

It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment